Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions as stated, stipulate the terms and conditions for sales directly from the Kentmaster Equipment (NZ) Ltd web site, www.kentmaster.nz
- Access to and use of this website and the products available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices. By using the website, you are acknowledging that you have read and are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by Kentmaster Equipment (NZ) Ltd absolute and unrestricted discretion at any time.
Pricing and Shipping
- All pricing is subject to change and is updated accordingly. Our advertised retail prices are in New Zealand Dollars ($) and include GST. (Goods and Services Tax).
- Sale items will only be available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period or in conjunction with a discount coupon code.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices and availability of products on the Kentmaster NZ website are accurate and correct at the time of publishing online. However, we do reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made where the published information was incorrect.
- Shipping is via any courier companie or other means (at our discretion) when purchasing from our website.
- Prices for any equipment shown are by requested quote only.
- Once you have placed your order and processed the payment, we are unable to make any changes to your order.
If an item is accidentally oversold or out of stock due to incorrect warehouse count, (IE customer has purchased an item(s) that has displayed as ‘in stock’ but is not in reality in stock) the customer will be contacted as soon as Kentmaster NZ staff find they are unable to process the order. We will then offer the following:
- Cancel the whole order and provide a full refund.
- The customer will be advised of wait times to make an informed decision.
- Part ship what can be despatched and await confirmation of supply for the reminder of the order.
Transit times & delivery
- Depending on location transit times may vary from the normal 2 to 4 days.
- Kentmaster Equipment (NZ) Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen orders, so please ensure the ship to address is correct and that someone is available during normal working hours to receipt the goods and sign for them.
- A phone number for contact at all times must be submitted with all orders in case we need to contact you (the customer) for any reason. This also allows transport / courier companies to contact you (the customer) if they have a problem in delivering the goods.
- Any orders left unattended and without signing for receipt of the shipment, at the Customers request are no longer the responsibility of Kentmaster NZ and no claim for loss will be accepted.
- Should items within your order be damaged during transit, you must notify Kentmaster NZ immediately so an exchange can be arranged. If the goods are not reported within 24 hours of the confirmed time and date of delivery, Kentmaster NZ reserves the right not to replace the item or refund the monies.
Secure Payment system
- Only Visa and Mastercard, are accepted for payment when purchasing on-line and the Secure Payment Processor of Stripe.
- Should confirmation of your payment not appear between placing your order and payment included into Kentmaster NZ account, we will try and contact you (the Customer). If payment is not received the order will be cancelled.
- By choosing to place an order with us, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Kentmaster NZ may accept or reject your order at its sole discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example, but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent. We reserve the right to cancel the order and have customer account details removed from our system.
- No credit card details are stored on our servers.
Returns and Refunds
If you decide that you have purchased the product in error or simply just change your mind you can send it back to Kentmaster NZ at your cost for a refund less the cost of the initial shipping. Processing refunds generally takes 2 to 3 business days, after receipt of the return to Kentmaster NZ and you will be kept informed if there are any delays.
Conditions of returns
- The item must be returned unused and in the original and unopened packaging.
- Original condition and packaging imply just that. Please do not stick or write anything on the item itself or the packaging.
- The customer agrees to pay the cost the postage back to Unit 1. 88 Ford Road, Napier NZ. 4110.
- As the cost of shipping was included in the original purchase price the customer accepts that this expense is not recoverable and will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from the original purchase price.
- Should any of the above conditions not be met, Kentmaster Equipment (NZ) Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return and discuss a partial refund or the return the items back to the customer.
- Returns will not be accepted, and refunds issued without prior notification to Kentmaster NZ.
- Only when the warehouse receives the items in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will a refund or exchange be granted.
Warranty and Warranty claims
- Kentmaster reserves the right to replace or refund any item found to be defective within the Manufacturer’s warranty period after evaluation by both Kentmaster and the Manufacturer.
- Warranty does not extend to consumable goods (such as cut resistant gloves etc) as well as where the item is not used correctly for its purpose.
- Warranty naturally does not cover defect, damage, or failure due to fatigue or wear and tear.
Importantly, after consultation with Kentmaster NZ staff, please ensure to include your name, contact details and a copy of the purchase invoice when returning any goods. This will assist in the processing of the information. Kentmaster NZ staff can be contacted by phone: 6 8352 471 or by email email@example.com